Mantle Mod 1.12.2/1.16.5 for Minecraft is a mod that includes common code for several Forge modifications and is, for all intents and purposes, used in a subtle way by the Slime Knights. This is where you’ll find descriptive book codes and genuinely common inventory.
|Minecraft mod name||Mantle Mod|
|Last Released File:||August, 2021|
|Game Version||Supported Minecraft 1.12.2/1.16.5 Versions|
- For linked texture blocks, use actual state to avoid problems when some modifications access the blocks.
- Mods that modify the placement of the bar will have health rendering support.
- Several situational crashes were fixed.
- Aalterations to the book
- Layering of book tooltips has been fixed.
- Tag recommendations have been added to tag-based commands.
- A command to dump global loot modifiers has been added.
- A fluid texture model has been added.
Compile from Source
- setup: Run [gradle]in the repository root:
gradlew[.bat] [setupDevWorkspace|setupDecompWorkspace] [eclipse|idea]
- build: Run [gradle]in the repository root:
- if obscure gradle issues are found try running
How to install:
- Make sure Minecraft Forge is already installed.
- Find the folder containing the Minecraft program.
- On Windows, choose Run from the Start menu, enter percent appdata%, and press Enter.
- Look for Minecraft in the Application Support folder.
- Place the.jar file of the mod you just downloaded into the Mods folder.